25 credit PLR articles, #60
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 credit PLR articles, #60
All credit articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- The Lowdown On The Orchard Bank Secured Credit Card (330 words)
- The Lowdown On The Pulaski Credit Card (353 words)
- The Lowdown On Wired Plastic (443 words)
- The Many Advantages Of A Business Credit Card (365 words)
- The Need For Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit (465 words)
- The Need To Look At Your Credit Report (505 words)
- The Nest Credit Card American Express Helps The Newlyweds Build Their Nest (464 words)
- The New Bankruptcy Law: Information You Need To Know Before You File (614 words)
- The New Disney Credit Card (510 words)
- The Platinum Business From American Express For Business Purpose (430 words)
- The Playing Field Is Finally Leveled - Credit Repair Secrets Revealed (647 words)
- The Pros And Cons Of A Prepaid Credit Card (429 words)
- The Pros And Cons Of Credit Card Debt Settlement (961 words)
- The Pros And Cons Of Using Credit Cards (456 words)
- The Proӳ And Conӳ Of A Home Equity Line Of Credit (485 words)
- The Qantas American Express Ultimate Credit Card (415 words)
- The Real Steal - Credit Card Loss Protection Offers (352 words)
- The Rewards Of Student Credit Cards (383 words)
- The Rewards You Get From Owning Business Credit Cards (529 words)
- The Reward Credit Card Tips The Scales Towards Consumers (502 words)
- The Right Way To Get A Credit Card (619 words)
- The Rise Of Credit Card Identity Theft (558 words)
- The Rise Of Credit Mastercards. (457 words)
- The Security Of Online Credit Card Applications (446 words)
- The Shocking Truth About Your Credit Cards! (486 words)
This quality product includes 25 credit articles with a total of 12204 words. The average length is 488 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #60:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #60 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #60 now!
Tags: credit cash