25 credit PLR articles, #65
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 credit PLR articles, #65
All credit articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Wells Fargo Home Equity Lines Of Credit Explained (511 words)
- What Are Advance Fee Loan Scams? (446 words)
- What Are Bad Credit Mortgages (612 words)
- What Are Credit Card Rates? (400 words)
- What Are Credit Counseling Services (608 words)
- What Are Gold Credit Cards? (329 words)
- What Are Interest Free Credit Cards (406 words)
- What Are Platinum Credit Cards? (344 words)
- What Are Prescreened Offers Of Credit And Insurance? (925 words)
- What Are Reward Credit Cards? (446 words)
- What Are Supplemental Credit Cardholders? (345 words)
- What Are They Charging You? - Understanding Credit Card Insurances (464 words)
- What Are The Common Credit Mistakes? (413 words)
- What A Smart Businessperson Wants (394 words)
- What Can I Do To Improve My Credit Score? (880 words)
- What Can You Do If You Have Problem Fixing Your Credit Report? (596 words)
- What Does A ‘universal Default Penalty‘ Clause Mean On My Credit Card? (523 words)
- What Does Equal Credit Opportunity Mean? (1180 words)
- What Do The Numbers Indicate On Credit Cards? (444 words)
- What Do You Do If Your Credit Or Debit Card Is Lost Or Stolen? (593 words)
- What Do You Do When You Finally Pay Off Your Credit Card Debt? (488 words)
- What Do You Need To Know To Apply For A Credit Card? (594 words)
- What Exactly Is An Insurance Credit Score? (536 words)
- What Happens When Your Credit Is Damaged? (684 words)
- What Have You Done To Protect Your Identity? (753 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 13914 words. The average length is 556 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #65:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #65 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #65 now!
Tags: credit cash