25 credit PLR articles, #66
25 credit PLR articles, #66: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The credit articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- What Is A Chase Credit Card? (368 words)
- What Is A Credit Card? (244 words)
- What Is A Credit Card And Do You Really Need It? (547 words)
- What Is A Credit Card Merchant Account: The Most Important Element Businesses Have To Know (437 words)
- What Is A Credit Score? (268 words)
- What Is A Good Credit Score ֠How Can I Raise Mine? (520 words)
- What Is Credit And How Is It Established? (588 words)
- What Is Credit Counseling? (490 words)
- What Is Credit Counseling All About? (558 words)
- What Is Credit Denial And What Can You Do About It? (765 words)
- What Is The Credit? (415 words)
- What Is The Credit Repair Organizations Act? (665 words)
- What Is The Fair Credit Reporting Act And What You Should Know (738 words)
- What Is The Truth About Credit Repair? (751 words)
- What Is Utility Credit? (823 words)
- What Makes A Good Credit Card? (494 words)
- What Makes Small Business Credit Cards Different From Corporate Cards (554 words)
- What Sets A College Student Credit Card Apart From Other Credit Cards (430 words)
- What Sets A Student Credit Card Apart From Other Credit Cards (418 words)
- What‘s In A Credit Report (631 words)
- What‘s The Best Credit Card For Me? (402 words)
- Whatӳ Your Credit Score? Not Knowing Could Cost You (382 words)
- What The Heck Is The Larry Rule ? (739 words)
- What To Do About Negative Information In Your Credit Report (434 words)
- What To Do If You Have Credit Problems (417 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 13078 words. The average length is 523 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #66:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #66 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #66 now!
Tags: credit cash