25 insurance PLR articles, #26
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 insurance PLR articles, #26
All insurance articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- Popularity Of Dental Insurance (372 words)
- Premium 30 Insurance Life Term Year (1159 words)
- Private Medical Insurance ֠Whatӳ It All About? (369 words)
- Proposed Changes Could Result In Lower Car Insurance Premiums (498 words)
- Providing Hope For The Uninsured: New Plans For Solving The Healthcare Crisis (591 words)
- Pssst - Want To Know A Secret That Banks & Car Insurance Companies Don‘t Share With You (503 words)
- Purchasing Car Insurance Online - Some Things To Know About Online Insurance (332 words)
- Really Cheap Car Insurance - You Want It Cheap? Start Here (373 words)
- Reasons Why You Need Life Insurance (311 words)
- Reliable Life Insurance Company ֠Which Companies Are The Best? (351 words)
- Renters Insurance - How Much Coverage Do You Need? (671 words)
- Renters Insurance 101 Explained (515 words)
- Roadside Eye-catchers Drive Moterists To Distraction (545 words)
- Save At Work To Make Securing Your Financial Future Easier (612 words)
- Save Big Bucks On Your Car Insurance (437 words)
- Save Big Money On Your Car Insurance - Now! (303 words)
- Save Money By Getting A Term Life Insurance Quote Online (482 words)
- Save Money On Auto Insurance (362 words)
- Save Money On Your Auto Insurance: Money-saving Car Insurance Tips (776 words)
- Save On Affordable And Reliable Insurance (auto, Business, Health, Life, Homeowners, Renters, Group) (1213 words)
- Second To Die Life Insurance (384 words)
- Second To Die Life Insurance Policies (384 words)
- Secure Your Car For Lower Car Insurance Premiums (438 words)
- Self Insure Yourself And Save Money (303 words)
- Selling Your Life Insurance (viaticals And Life Settlements) (1167 words)
This quality product provides 25 insurance articles with a total of 13451 words. The average length is 538 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #26:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the insurance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #26 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-insurance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 insurance PLR articles, #26 now!
Tags: insurance cash