25 investing PLR articles, #13
25 investing PLR articles, #13: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All investing articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the investing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding investing content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the investing articles:
- Some Words About Online Investment (560 words)
- Speculators And Speculation (528 words)
- Start Investing Early In Your Career (481 words)
- Start Investing Now Before It Is Too Late! (478 words)
- Stocks Vs. Bonds: Differences And Risks (1003 words)
- Stock And Options Millionaire Principles (1348 words)
- Study: Many Lack Basic Investment Knowledge (277 words)
- Take The Guesswork Out Of Asset Allocation (344 words)
- Take Time To Invest (433 words)
- Taking Control Of Your Finances. (711 words)
- Technical Analysis An Art Or Science? (265 words)
- Ten Common Investment Errors: Stocks, Bonds, & Management (978 words)
- Ten Myths Of Real Estate Investing (444 words)
- Ten New Investment Concepts, The Time Has Come. (725 words)
- The 46.3% Marginal Bracket (480 words)
- The Art Of Picking A Penny Stock? (405 words)
- The Basics Of Value Investing (472 words)
- The Benefits Of An Investment Club (471 words)
- The Benefits Of High-yield Investment (418 words)
- The Bursting Asset Bubbles (1710 words)
- The Condotel Investment Opportunities (747 words)
- The Cutbacks In How To Save Money (440 words)
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average: Failing The Average Investor (1067 words)
- The Effectiveness Of High Yield Investment Programs (505 words)
- The First Step You Have To Take To Get Rich In The Stock Market! (467 words)
- Why Your Share Market Investing Is Failing? (736 words)
This quality product provides 26 investing articles with a total of 16493 words. The average length is 634 words.
BONUS for 25 investing PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the investing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted investing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 investing PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about investing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other investing articles
[yes] can be used as investing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an investing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative investing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-investing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable investing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 investing PLR articles, #13 now!
Tags: investing cash