25 investing PLR articles, #7
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 investing PLR articles, #7
All investing articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the investing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding investing content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the investing articles:
- Hyip Owner Does Not Want You To Read This Easy Tactics (600 words)
- Hyipӳ Versus Autosurfs: Which Is Better For You? (501 words)
- Hyperspectral Imaging For Hydrocarbon Intensity: No Ritalin Needed! (554 words)
- Immediate Annuity Revealed (471 words)
- Income Investing: Selecting The Right Stuff (1645 words)
- Incorporating Bond Funds Into Your Investment Strategy (362 words)
- Increase Your Trading Profits Using Better Trades (986 words)
- Individual Savings Accounts - The Rules & Basics (462 words)
- Information About Investing Online (853 words)
- Inside A Companyӳ News Release (1718 words)
- Intermec-let The Rfid Cycle Begin (1863 words)
- International Investing: It Makes Sense (371 words)
- International Investing: Why It Makes Sense (371 words)
- Inuit Art As Investments (380 words)
- Investing - How To Profit Using Formulas (790 words)
- Investing In Australian Aboriginal Art (606 words)
- Investing In A Franchise And The American Dream (317 words)
- Investing In A Long-term Strategy Means Long-term Fortune (424 words)
- Investing In Buy-to-let Property (527 words)
- Investing In Equestrian? (303 words)
- Investing In Forex (461 words)
- Investing In Gold (509 words)
- Investing In Gold Coins And Bullion (581 words)
- Investing In Indian Equities (497 words)
- Investing In Oil In The Face Of Terrorism (448 words)
- Who Are The Scamsters And Who Are The Victims (318 words)
- ԧold, A Hedge Against The Perils Of Interesting TimesԠ(1302 words)
This quality product provides 27 investing articles with a total of 18220 words. The average length is 674 words.
BONUS for 25 investing PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the investing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted investing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 investing PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about investing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other investing articles
[yes] can be used as investing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an investing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative investing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-investing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable investing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 investing PLR articles, #7 now!
Tags: investing cash