25 investing PLR articles, #8
25 investing PLR articles, #8: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All investing articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the investing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality investing related product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding investing content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the investing articles:
- Investing In Realty Is A Safer Option Than Buying A Share (268 words)
- Investing In Spanish Property ֠Is It Still An Attractive Proposition? (393 words)
- Investing In St. Louis Real Estate (746 words)
- Investing In Tax Liens/tax Deeds For Higher Returns (495 words)
- Investing Psychology - Know Thyself (1035 words)
- Investing The Right Way (485 words)
- Investing Tips For Beginners (339 words)
- Investing Vs. Trading - What‘s The Difference? (655 words)
- Investing Vs. Trading: Who Cares Anyway? (707 words)
- Investing Without Brakes Is Hazardous To Your Portfolio (446 words)
- Investing With Confidence (1241 words)
- Investments (296 words)
- Investments And How To Find Them (433 words)
- Investments Guide (698 words)
- Investment Advisors 101ŠAsk Some Questions. (1059 words)
- Investment Basics: Don‘t Forget About Bonds (366 words)
- Investment Basic: What Does Successful Investing Require? (335 words)
- Investment Clubs For Beginner Investors (516 words)
- Investment Formulas - What Purpose Do They Serve? (662 words)
- Investment Newsgroup ֠A Hidden Gem For Investors (719 words)
- Investment Scandals & Scams: What‘s Next! (1028 words)
- Investment Series ֠Investor Versus Trader (380 words)
- Investment War Will Make You A Millionaire (898 words)
- Investors And Austin Real Estate (1106 words)
- Investors And Experts Propose Extending The Tax Cut On Dividends (476 words)
- Who Else Wants To Make Money Online Without Work? (560 words)
- "if It Ain‘t Broke, Don‘t Fix It" (1002 words)
This quality product contains 27 investing articles with a total of 17344 words. The average length is 642 words.
BONUS for 25 investing PLR articles, #8:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the investing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted investing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 investing PLR articles, #8 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to investing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other investing articles
[yes] can be used as investing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an investing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative investing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-investing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable investing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 investing PLR articles, #8 now!
Tags: investing cash