25 mortgage PLR articles, #17
25 mortgage PLR articles, #17: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Make Money With Mortgage Leads (399 words)
- Make The Most Of Your Mortgage Leads (302 words)
- Making Uk Mortgages More Accessible (578 words)
- Market Bets On Interest Rate Cuts (498 words)
- Massachusetts Mortgage - What To Expect When Buying A Home In Massachusetts (204 words)
- Mias Calls On Mortgage Lenders To Fix Their Exit Fees (688 words)
- Michigan Mortgage - What To Expect When Buying A Home In Michigan (286 words)
- Millions Rely On Fictional Mortgage Benefit (257 words)
- Mitigating Risk - Mortgage Leads (572 words)
- Mortgage (539 words)
- Mortgages (448 words)
- Mortgages. Big Changes In The Buying And Selling Of Houses. (868 words)
- Mortgages. Exit Fees To Be Capped. (485 words)
- Mortgages. First-time Buyers Let Down By The Governments Homebuy Scheme. (441 words)
- Mortgages. Higher Lending Charges Are Outrageous. (603 words)
- Mortgages. Short Term Advice (505 words)
- Mortgages. The Pitfall Of Interest Only Mortgages. (744 words)
- Mortgages. The Return Of The Mega-mortgage. (556 words)
- Mortgages. Why Interest Only Can Be A Risky Option (815 words)
- Mortgages - 10 Steps To Reducing Monthly Mortgages (500 words)
- Mortgages - DonӴ Get Pounded By Prepayment Penalties (358 words)
- Mortgages - Types Of Interest Rate (899 words)
- Mortgages And Home Financial Planning (487 words)
- Mortgages And Interest Rates (355 words)
- Mortgages And Loans. Islamic Finance Avoids Interest. (1405 words)
- Your Mortgage Application May Trigger Competing Offers (593 words)
This quality product provides 26 mortgage articles with a total of 14385 words. The average length is 553 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #17:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #17 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #17 now!
Tags: mortgage cash