25 mortgage PLR articles, #22
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 mortgage PLR articles, #22
All mortgage articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The mortgage articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Mortgage & Refinance Tips: Debt To Income Ratios (711 words)
- Mortgage & Refinance Tips: Determining Your Income (578 words)
- Mortgaging For Funds (592 words)
- Need A Mortgage? Better Get One Because They Are Going Fast... The Affordable Ones (397 words)
- Negotiation - The Mortgage Borrowers Best Tool (640 words)
- New Home Purchase (285 words)
- Non Comforming Loan Comparison: Adjustable Rate Mortgage Versus Fixed Rate Mortgage (467 words)
- Now Or Later? Taking Advantage Of Mortgage Rates (513 words)
- No Bubble Burst In 2006 (294 words)
- No Cost Mortgages (482 words)
- No Down Payment Poor Credit Mortgage Loans ֠No Money Down Loan Information (367 words)
- No Faxing Payday Loans - Understanding Payday Loan Basics (348 words)
- No Money Down Mortgage (430 words)
- No Money Down, No Problem (321 words)
- Obtaining A Mortgage On-line (261 words)
- Obtaining Home Loans For Bad Credit (388 words)
- Offset Mortgages. A Dream For Well Off Homeowners. (849 words)
- Online Mortgages ֠Get Wise To The Web (410 words)
- Online Mortgage Brokers - What You Might Not Know About Home Loans & The Internet (322 words)
- Online Mortgage Quote - Tips On Getting A Mortgage Quote Online (380 words)
- Online Mortgage Quote: Why You May Not Be Getting The Best Rate (386 words)
- On Line Mortgage Quotes (313 words)
- On My Taxes, Is There A Limit To The Amount Of Mortgage Interest That I Can Deduct? (553 words)
- Option Arm - The World‘s Most Dangerous Mortgage (579 words)
- Option Arm Mortgage Loans: How Do They Work? (497 words)
- Zero Down Payment Mortgage Loans (442 words)
This quality product provides 26 mortgage articles with a total of 11805 words. The average length is 454 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #22:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #22 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #22 now!
Tags: mortgage cash