25 mortgage PLR articles, #5
25 mortgage PLR articles, #5 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Being Prepared When Structuring A Private Residential Mortgage Note For Re-sale. (564 words)
- Benefits Of Mortgage Refinance (556 words)
- Benefits To Homeownership Outweigh Mortgage Risks (426 words)
- Best Homeowner Loans ֠Perfect Package For Homeowners (682 words)
- Best Home Equity Loans ֠Comparing Lenders And Options (408 words)
- Best Home Mortgage Loan ֠What To Look For In A Mortgage (378 words)
- Best Inexpensive Mortgage Leads (419 words)
- Best Refinance Mortgage Rate - Improve Your Odds Of Getting A Low Rate (422 words)
- Betting The House? (409 words)
- Beware Of Mortgage Redemption Fees (253 words)
- Be Careful With 125 Loans (547 words)
- Be Smart While Using A Remortgage (511 words)
- Borrowers Facing Problems With The Mortgage Industry (784 words)
- Bridge Loans ֠From One Home To The Next (383 words)
- Build Equity By Choosing The Right Mortgage (453 words)
- Buy-to-let Administration And Regulation (280 words)
- Buying A Home After Bankruptcy - Beware Of Shady Subprime Mortgage Lenders (359 words)
- Buying A Home After Bankruptcy - How Long Should You Wait To Buy? (349 words)
- Buying A Home After Bankruptcy ֠Low Credit Score Mortgage Loans (383 words)
- Buying A Home With No Money Down (397 words)
- Buying A Home? Let Mortgage Calculator Software Do The Work! (398 words)
- Buying A House After Bankruptcy - Finding A Bad Credit Mortgage (366 words)
- Buying A House After Bankruptcy - Things To Consider (340 words)
- Buying Fresh Mortgage Leads (280 words)
- Buying Internet Mortgage Leads (264 words)
- Who Do You Go To For Your Mortgage? (395 words)
This quality product contains 26 mortgage articles with a total of 11006 words. The average length is 423 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: mortgage cash