25 personal Finance PLR articles, #5
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #5
All personal Finance articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Do You Really Need To Buy A New Car? (480 words)
- Earn Extra Cash By Taking Part In Surveys (488 words)
- Earn While You Shop: Find The Right Reward Program For You (330 words)
- Effective Ways Of Getting The Best Rates For Your Credit Cards (509 words)
- Energy Conservation Begins At Home (345 words)
- Energy Tips To Help Your Pocketbook And America (400 words)
- Excellent Cure For Extravagance, And Especially For Mistaken Economy. (624 words)
- Experts Lend A Hand With Tips On Lending Money (506 words)
- Fast Cash Loans (274 words)
- Fast Cash Payday Loans: Assist To Fix Instant Unexpected Needs (97 words)
- Finance Your Childӳ Education ֠Stress Free (444 words)
- Finance ӠGeneral Overview (469 words)
- Financial Aid Award Letters 101 (317 words)
- Financial Budgeting, Income, Costs And Hints (part 1 Of 5) (386 words)
- Financial Education Can Pay Dividends For Youth (339 words)
- Financial Planner Basics (584 words)
- Financial Plans: What Are Americans Banking On? (400 words)
- Finding A Personal Budget That Can Work For You (398 words)
- Finding The Right Credit Card (501 words)
- Firm Guides Parents Through College Savings Plans (397 words)
- Five Steps To A Comfy Retirement (320 words)
- Forecasting The Future Value Of Your 401(k) (326 words)
- Forecasting The Future Value Of Your Ira (326 words)
- Fraud Facts And Tips To Help You (347 words)
- Funny Ways To Save Money (423 words)
This quality product contains 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 10030 words. The average length is 401 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-personal Finance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: personal finance cash