25 personal Finance PLR articles, #8
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #8 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All personal Finance articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Juggling Retirement And College Savings (387 words)
- Just Fill Survey And Get Paid Cash, It Is That Simple! (500 words)
- Keeping Up With The Family Finances (401 words)
- Kill Bills (640 words)
- Learning The Value Of Money (488 words)
- Little Steps Can Add Up To Big Savings At The Pump (402 words)
- Living Cheap (633 words)
- Living Debt-free (818 words)
- Logbook Loans (256 words)
- Lower Your Bills While "keeping Your Cool" (268 words)
- Make Extra Money - Six Unusual Ways (517 words)
- Making The Most Of Your Donations (212 words)
- Managing Personal Finance Has Never Been Easier (601 words)
- Managing The Income Portfolio (1997 words)
- Managing Your Finances Once Married (277 words)
- Men, Women And Their Finances (440 words)
- Minimize Disruption Of Personal Finances After Natural Disasters (491 words)
- Money-is This How You Make It? (661 words)
- Money-saving Ideas (298 words)
- Money Is About Life: Life Is About Mastering Money (741 words)
- Money Management 101 (446 words)
- Money Managing Basics (548 words)
- Mortgage Loans ֠Obtaining Mortgage Loans Depends On Fico Scores (457 words)
- Multiple Streams Of Income Are Key To Staying Afloat (353 words)
- Navigating The College Savings Programs (680 words)
This quality product contains 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 13512 words. The average length is 540 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #8:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #8 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #8 now!
Tags: personal finance cash