25 coffee PLR articles, #3
25 coffee PLR articles, #3: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All coffee articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the coffee articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding coffee content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the coffee articles:
- Espresso Machines - Making The Best Coffee In The World, At Home (522 words)
- Espresso Machines: Not For The Coffee Shop Anymore! (337 words)
- Espresso Martini (444 words)
- Espresso Or Cappucino - How To Add Some "oomph" Into Your Cuppa! (542 words)
- Facts About Favourite Drink Coffee (425 words)
- French Press - Making Great Coffee (506 words)
- French Press Coffee - Style And Flavor For Your Coffee (367 words)
- Gourmet Coffee And Coffee Buying Tips (503 words)
- Gourmet Coffee And Free Coffee Advice (573 words)
- Green Tea - A Very Versatile Beverage (375 words)
- Green Tea Can Raise Your Resting Metabolic Rate (378 words)
- Grind And Brew Coffee Makers Overview (571 words)
- Guide To Bunn Coffee Makers (555 words)
- Hamilton Beach Brew Station 12 Cup Coffee Maker (483 words)
- History Of Kenya Coffee (490 words)
- Home Espresso Machine (466 words)
- How The Best Cappuccino Makers Work (707 words)
- How To Choose A Coffee Maker (372 words)
- How To Select A Coffee Bean Grinder (1081 words)
- How To Select A Coffee Roaster (1200 words)
- How To Select A Single Serve Coffee Maker (1069 words)
- Is That Hot Coffee Really Good For You? (299 words)
- Jamaican Blue Mountain - Coffee Worth Every Penny (480 words)
- Jazz Up Your Java At Home (355 words)
- Latte Frothing Basics - How To Make Delicious Frothed Milk (487 words)
- What Happened To Coffee? (653 words)
This quality product contains 26 coffee articles with a total of 14240 words. The average length is 547 words.
BONUS for 25 coffee PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the coffee articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted coffee articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 coffee PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to coffee
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other coffee articles
[yes] can be used as coffee ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an coffee ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative coffee products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-coffee-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable coffee content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 coffee PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: coffee cash