25 cooking PLR articles, #2
25 cooking PLR articles, #2 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All cooking articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the cooking articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cooking content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the cooking articles:
- Barbeque Techniques: Two Methods To Consider (517 words)
- Basic Cookware Explained (638 words)
- Bbq Grilling Versus Smoking - The Great Debate (542 words)
- Bbq Myths Getting You Down? (507 words)
- Bbq Safety Tips (472 words)
- Beam Me Up Scotty (834 words)
- Beryl Cook‘s Art - Quirky Uk Artist (471 words)
- Braising 101 (202 words)
- Breadmakers For Easy Baking (580 words)
- Build A Better BurgerΠWith 16 Ingredients Or Less (675 words)
- Cake Decorating Book - Make Your Cake Look More Delicious (274 words)
- Cake Decorating Ideas For All Occasions (870 words)
- Capt‘n Salsa‘s Fool Proof Chile Heat Index (991 words)
- Capt‘n Salsa‘s Grill Roasted Yard Bird (701 words)
- Cast Iron Cookware (404 words)
- Choose Vegetarian Recipes (406 words)
- Choosing A Culinary School (366 words)
- Choosing A Quality Cookware Set (589 words)
- Choosing The Perfect Charcoal Grill (535 words)
- Chop Till You Drop (334 words)
- Cleaning Trout - How To Clean A Trout Fish (522 words)
- Cooking As A Culinary Art (675 words)
- Cooking A Cholesterol-free Feast (435 words)
- Cooking Ebooks (83 words)
- Cooking From The Heart, And From Bare Essentials! (444 words)
- What Do You Really Need In Cookware And Crockery (901 words)
- When To Use High Heat On Your Barbeque (533 words)
- Working With Eggs (306 words)
This quality product contains 28 cooking articles with a total of 14807 words. The average length is 528 words.
BONUS for 25 cooking PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cooking articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted cooking articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cooking PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to cooking
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cooking articles
[yes] can be used as cooking ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cooking ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cooking products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cooking-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable cooking content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 cooking PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: cooking cash