25 cooking PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 cooking PLR articles, #3
All cooking articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. The cooking articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the cooking articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cooking content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the cooking articles:
- Cooking Healthy For Radiant Health (482 words)
- Cooking Indian Food At Home - Where To Start? (540 words)
- Cooking In Lapland: The New Tundra Grill (329 words)
- Cooking Recipes, Anytime And Anywhere. (436 words)
- Cooking With Eggs (548 words)
- Cooking With Fine Italian Wine (525 words)
- Cooking With Honey ֠The Healthy Sweetener (332 words)
- Cooking With The Power Of The Sun (329 words)
- Cookware - Whatӳ New In Cookware? (655 words)
- Cook Eggs, Don‘t Boil (410 words)
- Cook Wisely To Avoid Diabetes! (387 words)
- Culinary Help Line Rescues Holiday Cooks (217 words)
- Deep Fat Fryers - Mars Bars? (388 words)
- Deep Fried Turkey Practice (548 words)
- Deep Fryer - Pieces Of Wisdom (621 words)
- Delivering Kisses And Miracles (311 words)
- Devil Up An Angelic Appetizer (502 words)
- Different Types Of Barbecue Grills (555 words)
- Discover Your Kitchen Personality (495 words)
- Easy Summer Grilling Success (470 words)
- Elegant Entertaining Without Breaking The Bank (549 words)
- European Teapot: Teakettle That Settled The West (818 words)
- Ever Think About Getting A Barbeque Pit? (403 words)
- Fairtrade, Organic Or Locally Produced Food? (390 words)
- Famous Names In Barbecue (513 words)
- What Exactly Is A Crockpot? (508 words)
- When Your Meal Bites Back: Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning (339 words)
This quality product contains 27 cooking articles with a total of 12600 words. The average length is 466 words.
BONUS for 25 cooking PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cooking articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cooking articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cooking PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to cooking
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cooking articles
[yes] can be used as cooking ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cooking ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cooking products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cooking-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable cooking content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 cooking PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: cooking cash