25 cooking PLR articles, #4
25 cooking PLR articles, #4: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All cooking articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the cooking articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cooking content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the cooking articles:
- Filet Trout - Filet Fish! No Bones No Skin (508 words)
- Fondue History (789 words)
- Fondue ֠Non Alcoholic (341 words)
- Freezable Breakfast Tacos - Easy Breakfast Idea (274 words)
- Fresh Caught Fish Cooking Preparation (419 words)
- Frying Without The Trans Fats (409 words)
- Fun, Grill & Sizzle (564 words)
- Gas Grills - 9 How Tos For Safety And Maintenance (1603 words)
- Gas Grills ֠Give Warm Parties To Your Friends And Families (452 words)
- Gas Grill Burners: Getting To Know You (548 words)
- Gas Grill Buying Tips For Barbecue Enthusiasts (708 words)
- Gas Ovens (317 words)
- Get The Most From Your Cast Iron Cookware (717 words)
- Get To Know Your Cookware (591 words)
- Grilling Hamburgers And Sittin‘ On An Old Ice Cream Freezer (633 words)
- Grilling Secrets For The Perfectly Grilled Steak (774 words)
- Grilling Tips For The "dog Days" Of Summer (475 words)
- Grilling Tuna Steak For A Simple Gourmet Meal (552 words)
- Grill Your Steak The Right Way (535 words)
- Hot Diggity Dog! Preparing The Perfect Frank (357 words)
- How Much Propane Is In Your Tank? (318 words)
- How To Achieve Victory In A Cooking Contest (507 words)
- How To Barbeque Perfect Bbq Ribs (526 words)
- How To Buy, Store And Prepare Potatoes (2089 words)
- How To Choose The Perfect Bread Maker (512 words)
- Whatӳ So Great About A George Foreman Grill? (368 words)
- Where There‘s Smoke, There‘s Flavor Smoking Foods On Gas Grills (504 words)
This quality product contains 27 cooking articles with a total of 16390 words. The average length is 607 words.
BONUS for 25 cooking PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cooking articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cooking articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cooking PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to cooking
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cooking articles
[yes] can be used as cooking ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cooking ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cooking products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cooking-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable cooking content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 cooking PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: cooking cash