25 recipes PLR articles, #4
25 recipes PLR articles, #4 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All recipes articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the recipes articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding recipes content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the recipes articles:
- Egg Fried Rice. (123 words)
- Energize With Almonds (360 words)
- Enjoy An Easy Ethnic Supper (497 words)
- Enjoy Fall‘s Bounty With Comfort Foods (321 words)
- Entertaining Monterey Wine Country Style Impress An Entire Dinner Party With One Easy Dish (440 words)
- Entertain Easily At Brunch (517 words)
- Fair Dinkum (honest)! An Aussie Barby In Singapore (376 words)
- Fantastic Low Carb Desert Recipes Uncovered (602 words)
- Fast And Healthy Family Favorites (298 words)
- Festive Family Favorites Get A Facelift (349 words)
- Fortunate Lemon Chicken (295 words)
- For Healthy Meals, Choose Wild American Shrimp (323 words)
- From Seed To Plate--easy Organic Growing (383 words)
- From The Heartland To The Table: Dine In With Fresh Regional Tastes Of The Nation (615 words)
- Gearing Up For Seafood Fridays (362 words)
- German Spaetzle An Authentic German Recipe (398 words)
- Goji Juice Popsicles: Goji Fun For The Whole Family (333 words)
- Gouda Onion Dip (396 words)
- Grandmas Fruitcake (496 words)
- Great Swedish Cooking And Farmors Kottbullar! (219 words)
- Grilled Mushrooms And Shrimp A La Grecque. Lemony Grilled Mushrooms And Shrimp Make A Quick, Delicious Meal. (224 words)
- Grill Up An Easy, Elegant Meal This Summer (279 words)
- Harvest A Summer Meal (541 words)
- Healthful Cooking? Choose Ingredients Wisely (481 words)
- Healthful Dining At Your Desk (464 words)
- Weight Loss Recipe: Pan Seared Cod With Balsamic Dressing (405 words)
- Your Guide To Oysters (324 words)
This quality product provides 27 recipes articles with a total of 10421 words. The average length is 385 words.
BONUS for 25 recipes PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the recipes articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted recipes articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 recipes PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to recipes
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other recipes articles
[yes] can be used as recipes ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an recipes ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative recipes products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-recipes-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable recipes content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 recipes PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: recipes cash