25 wine PLR articles, #16
25 wine PLR articles, #16 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All wine articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The wine articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- For The Love Of Chocolate (323 words)
- For The Ultimate Space Saving Coffee Machine Try A Built In Coffee Maker (340 words)
- French Cheese Can Add A European Touch To Your Entertaining (463 words)
- French Press Coffee Maker (515 words)
- Fried Breads From Around The World (953 words)
- From Green Coffee Beans To Aromatic Powder (408 words)
- From Grinders To Cups: Your Guide To Buying Coffee Equipment Online (311 words)
- Frost Bite? Ice Wine Is More Than Just Frozen Grapes (715 words)
- Fruits You Don‘t See Everyday (in America) (926 words)
- Fruit Dehydration Techniques (353 words)
- Fruit Juices: A Healthy, Delicious Alternative To Soda (307 words)
- Fucoidan (430 words)
- Functionality Vs. Style With Wine Racks (772 words)
- Garlic - Chilli Pepper - Ginger (565 words)
- Gene Variation Slowing Metabolism Of Caffeine May Play A Role For Increase Risk Of Heart Attack In Some Individuals (470 words)
- Germs In The Kitchen (984 words)
- Getting Chocolate Fountains (466 words)
- Getting To Know Australian Wines (337 words)
- Getting To Know Modern Tapestries With A Taste Of The Past (305 words)
- Getting To Know The Tea Infuser (418 words)
- Getting Your Bread To Rise For Light, Airy Loaves (733 words)
- Getting Your Cheese Facts Straight (458 words)
- Get Romantic With Tea (460 words)
- Get The Espresso Maker - Which Beans? (502 words)
- Gifts For The Wine Lover On Your Shopping List (578 words)
This quality product contains 25 wine articles with a total of 13092 words. The average length is 523 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #16:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the wine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #16 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-wine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 wine PLR articles, #16 now!
Tags: wine cash