25 wine PLR articles, #25
25 wine PLR articles, #25: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All wine articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- Make Perfect Espresso At Home (394 words)
- Make The Most Out Of Wine Country Tours (442 words)
- Make The Perfect Espresso (415 words)
- Make Your Salads Come Alive With These Salad Dressing Recipes (376 words)
- Making A Coffee Gift Basket (437 words)
- Making A Large Home Brew Tips (408 words)
- Making A Perfect Cup Of Espresso Coffee (641 words)
- Making Great Coffee Takes Skill (357 words)
- Making Great Hamburger (or Sandwich) Buns (382 words)
- Making Red Wine (468 words)
- Making The Best Sauce To Go With The Best Raviolis (490 words)
- Making The Perfect Coffee: Baristas Vs. Coffee Makers (563 words)
- Making Use Of Tapestries In Ancient Times (502 words)
- Malaysian Fruits Are Becoming The Next Big Thing (335 words)
- Malbec Mania At Laithwaites (383 words)
- Manganese Content In Tea (1095 words)
- Mangosteen Juice (391 words)
- Mangosteen The Queen Of Fruits (412 words)
- Many Flavors Of Wine (583 words)
- Meal Plans 101 Review - Good Or Bad? (325 words)
- Melita Coffee Makers In Many Forms (493 words)
- Mental Health And Vitamin B12 Go Hand In Hand (391 words)
- Menu Ideas For The Barbecue Grill (535 words)
- Microwave Cake Recipes (445 words)
- Minimize The Risk Of Additives With Homemade Energy Drink (559 words)
This quality product contains 25 wine articles with a total of 11822 words. The average length is 472 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #25:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the wine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #25 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-wine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 wine PLR articles, #25 now!
Tags: wine cash