25 wine PLR articles, #40
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 wine PLR articles, #40
All wine articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality wine related product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- Want To Lose Belly Fat? Eat This Precious Spice Daily (382 words)
- Want To Sample A Good Beer? Do German! (624 words)
- Waterford Crystal - Improve The Taste Of Any Wine. (361 words)
- Water Quality Of Glaciers ֠Do We Want It? (827 words)
- Weber Grills (324 words)
- Weight Loss From Green Tea (434 words)
- Weight Loss Myths: Food Dieting And Exercise Tips (878 words)
- We Hate Heartburn (708 words)
- What Are Genetically Modified Foods? (568 words)
- What Are Good Black Tea Blends? (807 words)
- What Are The Benefits Of Drinking A Lot Of Water? (624 words)
- What Are The Best Grilling Steaks? (672 words)
- What A Wine‘s Appearance Says (517 words)
- What Black Mold Likes To Grow On: Your House‘s Trouble Spots (720 words)
- What Could I Set Up In A Food Gift Basket? (412 words)
- What Does Certified Organic Mean? (1014 words)
- What Foods Hold The Most Weight Loss Protection? (1225 words)
- What Is All The Fuss About Fruit? (342 words)
- What Is A Mojito? (446 words)
- What Is A Perfect Wine Refrigerator (522 words)
- What Is A Quality Black Tea Garden? (821 words)
- What Is A Tea Of The Month Club? (579 words)
- What Is Black Tea? (819 words)
- What Is Fairtrade Food? (496 words)
- What Is Green Tea? (575 words)
This quality product contains 25 wine articles with a total of 15697 words. The average length is 627 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #40:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the wine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #40 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-wine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 wine PLR articles, #40 now!
Tags: wine cash