25 beauty PLR articles, #40
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 beauty PLR articles, #40
All beauty articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The beauty articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the beauty articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding beauty content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the beauty articles:
- Straighten Up, Curly! (426 words)
- Straight Talk On Gorgeous, Manageable Hair (276 words)
- Straight Up Your Curly Hair (533 words)
- Stunning Hair Straight From Your Kitchen (379 words)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Into Mainstream Of Health Care System (340 words)
- Sugar ֠A Surprising Skin Beautifier, And Effective Remedy For Acne Prone Skin (377 words)
- Summer Maternity Clothes And Bathing Suits (494 words)
- Summer Ready Feet, Only 6 Steps Away With Bluebasins Bath And Bodys Perfect Pedicure Routine (466 words)
- Summer Skin Care Tips For Radiant Skin (369 words)
- Summer Skin Care: Avoiding Burns And Bites (325 words)
- Sunburn- How To Protect From Sunburn? (316 words)
- Sunglasses And Headaches (351 words)
- Sunglasses Were Invented In China (334 words)
- Sunless Tanning And Products (521 words)
- Sunless Tanning Lotions - The Anti-aging Fake Bake That Looks Great (605 words)
- Super Fast Fat Burning Workouts For Outdoors (386 words)
- Surgical Solutions For Drooping Eyelids (380 words)
- Surgical Solutions If The Appearance Of Your Ears Bothers You (413 words)
- Survey Shows Men Gaining On Women In Caring For Skin (404 words)
- Swallow To Glow - A Holistic Approach To Skin Health (611 words)
- Swelling After Facial Procedures (452 words)
- Take Care Of Your Skin This Winter (324 words)
- Taking Care Of Your Tanning Bed (532 words)
- Tanning Beds And Its Dangers (546 words)
- Tanning Beds ֠Safe Or Unsafe? (450 words)
This quality product includes 25 beauty articles with a total of 10610 words. The average length is 424 words.
BONUS for 25 beauty PLR articles, #40:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the beauty articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted beauty articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 beauty PLR articles, #40 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to beauty
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other beauty articles
[yes] can be used as beauty ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an beauty ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative beauty products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-beauty-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable beauty content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 beauty PLR articles, #40 now!
Tags: beauty cash