25 cardio PLR articles, #2
25 cardio PLR articles, #2 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All cardio articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the cardio articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cardio content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the cardio articles:
- Exercise Your Heart With Sauna! (517 words)
- Getting To The Heart Of The Matter On Health (340 words)
- Get A Strong Heart With Balance Ball! (391 words)
- Get To Know The Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure (389 words)
- Goji And Heart Diseases (600 words)
- Good Diet For High Blood Pressure And Hypertension (941 words)
- Have You Had A Conversation Of The Heart With Your Doctor? (510 words)
- Healthy Heart Awareness (429 words)
- Health And Fitness Essentials ֠The Cardio-vascular Workout. (1020 words)
- Heart Attacks, Silent And Deadly (462 words)
- Heart Attack Symptoms (537 words)
- Heart Diseases: New Guidelines For Detection And Treatment Of Arterial Disease (268 words)
- Heart Failure: Frequently Asked Questions (314 words)
- Heart Rate Monitors ֠Your Essential Guide (581 words)
- Helping Students Survive Sudden Cardiac Arrest (281 words)
- Help Prevent A Heart Attack: Get Moving! (574 words)
- High Blood Pressure And The Effects Of Alcohol (499 words)
- High Blood Pressure And Your Health (318 words)
- High Blood Pressure And Your Heart (430 words)
- High Blood Pressure Can Be Caused By Loneliness? (458 words)
- High Blood Pressure In Children (992 words)
- High Blood Pressure Reduction Measures (490 words)
- Hollywood Heart Attack: A Potentially Deadly Myth (476 words)
- How Can A Wine And Cheese Party Lower Your Blood Pressure? (463 words)
- How To Choose Home Blood Pressure Monitor (638 words)
- Six New Yearӳ Resolutions For A Healthy Heart (316 words)
- The Basic Facts Of High Blood Pressure (702 words)
- The Organ We Love - How The Heart Works (311 words)
- Tips For Reducing Your Risk (358 words)
- Treating And Preventing Heart Problems (334 words)
- What Are Different Types Of Blood Pressure Monitor (741 words)
- What You Should Know About The Causes Of Low Blood Pressure (347 words)
- Women Need To Know More About Treating Heart Disease (372 words)
This quality product contains 33 cardio articles with a total of 16399 words. The average length is 496 words.
BONUS for 25 cardio PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cardio articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cardio articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cardio PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about cardio
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cardio articles
[yes] can be used as cardio ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cardio ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cardio products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cardio-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable cardio content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 cardio PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: cardio cash