25 exercise PLR articles, #13
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 exercise PLR articles, #13
All exercise articles are top notch and come with private label rights. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the exercise articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding exercise content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the exercise articles:
- Train More Effectively With A Heart Rate Monitor (498 words)
- Treadmills Are An Essential Part Of Any Gym (379 words)
- Treadmills Vs. Exercise Bike (501 words)
- Treadmill Belts ֠Whatӳ The Difference (775 words)
- Treadmill Belt Care And Maintenance - How Important Is It? (486 words)
- Trying To Get Back In Shape? (415 words)
- Turn Down The Suck In Fitness (595 words)
- Upper Back Exercises For A Strong Back (350 words)
- Use A Deck Of Cards For An Aerobic Workout (694 words)
- Use Caution When Exercising In The Heat (670 words)
- Walking For Health And Friendship (334 words)
- Walking In The Uk (336 words)
- Walking The Nordic Way (600 words)
- Walking The Weight Off (385 words)
- Walk 10,000 Steps To Improve Health And Fitness (461 words)
- Warming Up & Cooling Down (474 words)
- Warning! Lack Of Exercise Could Be Harmful To Your Heath (665 words)
- Water Exercise For Arthritis Relief - Fun And Effective (434 words)
- Weight Lifting Is A Multi Purpose Exercise (304 words)
- Weight Loss And Exercise In Tough Environmental Conditions (488 words)
- Weight Training (598 words)
- Whatever You Do, Don‘t Exercise! (625 words)
- What Can We Learn From Long-term Exercisers? (548 words)
- What Everyone Needs To Know About Exercise And Blood Pressure (458 words)
- What The Heck Is An Exercise Modality, And Why Should I Care? (804 words)
This quality product provides 25 exercise articles with a total of 12877 words. The average length is 515 words.
BONUS for 25 exercise PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the exercise articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted exercise articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 exercise PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to exercise
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other exercise articles
[yes] can be used as exercise ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an exercise ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative exercise products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-exercise-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable exercise content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 exercise PLR articles, #13 now!
Tags: exercise cash