25 exercise PLR articles, #9
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 exercise PLR articles, #9
All exercise articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The exercise articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the exercise articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding exercise content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the exercise articles:
- How To Exercise For Maximum Energy (396 words)
- How To Exercise Without Moving A Muscle? (419 words)
- How To Extend The Life Of Your Treadmill (521 words)
- How To Get Around Excuses For Not Exercising (792 words)
- How To Increase Your Energy Levels With Some Aerobic Exercises (435 words)
- How To Maintain Your Home Gym Routine (372 words)
- How To Prevent Lazy Eyes (443 words)
- How To Stretch Your Way To Fitness (540 words)
- Increase Your Fitness Program Efficiency (466 words)
- Injury Or Fainting. Warm-up And Cool-down. You Decide. (494 words)
- Introducing Falun Dafa (1269 words)
- In Slow Motion: The Benefits Of Moderate Exercise (299 words)
- It Aint What You Do Itӳ The Way That You Do It! (497 words)
- Itӳ All About The Basics (467 words)
- It‘s My Body; I‘ll Exercise It If I Have To (925 words)
- Itӳ Not Just About Getting A Six Pack (307 words)
- Jogging - Health Benefits And How To Do It (955 words)
- Keeping Yourself Fit After 40 (597 words)
- Keep Fit For Life At Any Age (457 words)
- Keep Your Swimming Poolӳ Water Clean (550 words)
- Keep Your Swimming Pool Tiptop (532 words)
- Kegel Exercises ֠Staying Fit, Active And Independent (516 words)
- Learn How The Mind And Body Works With The Five Psychological Phases Of Fitness (644 words)
- Light Weight High Repetition Exercises To Define, Tone And Get Ripped Muscles? (416 words)
- Lisa Ryckman Reviews Fad Diet Books (ruthlessly) (270 words)
This quality product includes 25 exercise articles with a total of 13579 words. The average length is 543 words.
BONUS for 25 exercise PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the exercise articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted exercise articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 exercise PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about exercise
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other exercise articles
[yes] can be used as exercise ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an exercise ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative exercise products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-exercise-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable exercise content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 exercise PLR articles, #9 now!
Tags: exercise cash