25 medicine PLR articles, #11
25 medicine PLR articles, #11 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All medicine articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Discover The New Science Of Glyconutrition And Fibromyalgia (534 words)
- Disposable Lenses Can Cause A Contact Lens Eye Infection (408 words)
- Does Age Matter? Correcting Your Vision With Lasik Eye Surgery (375 words)
- Does Chiropractic Care Really Make Sense? (718 words)
- Does Dieting With Chitosan Work? (405 words)
- Does Flax Seed Benefit The Brain? (384 words)
- Does Massage Therapy Help Against Back Pain? (631 words)
- Don‘t Be A Victim Of Acetaminophen Poisoning (559 words)
- Don‘t Let Frequent Bad Headaches Control Your Life (823 words)
- Don‘t Needlessly Suffer From Chronic Pain (289 words)
- Do Athletes Suffer More From Nail Fungus? (359 words)
- Do Free Home Remedies Really Work (553 words)
- Do I Need To See A Doctor? (669 words)
- Do I Really Have Bulimia? (368 words)
- Do I Really Need Lasik Eye Surgery? (335 words)
- Do You Know Around The Viagra & Herbal Viagra? (618 words)
- Do You Know These Common Allergy Symptoms? (518 words)
- Do You Need Antioxidant Tablets? (457 words)
- Drugs For Treating Aids May Prevent People From Catching Aids (519 words)
- Drug Addiction (491 words)
- Drug Rehab Treatment Healing Ideas (368 words)
- Dry Eye Syndrome ֠A Problematic Eye Condition (527 words)
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs Explained (477 words)
- Ear Wax - Useful As Well As Menace (307 words)
- Eating Disorders And How To Treat Them (572 words)
This quality product provides 25 medicine articles with a total of 12264 words. The average length is 490 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 medicine PLR articles, #11 now!
Tags: medicine cash