25 medicine PLR articles, #24
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 medicine PLR articles, #24
All medicine articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Jock Itch ֠A Groin Problem (436 words)
- Joint Pain (645 words)
- Joint Pain Products (680 words)
- Joint Support Products To Fight Inflammation (970 words)
- Key Concepts Of Gastric Ulcer (569 words)
- Knee Pain Factors! Prevention Better Than Cure! (340 words)
- Knowing And Taking Care Of Bunio.n Condition (476 words)
- Knowing Angioedema (544 words)
- Knowing The Risk Of Gastric Bypass (398 words)
- Know More About Allergic Rhinitis (560 words)
- Lamisil Said To Treat Nail Fungus Beneath The Surface (410 words)
- Lap-band Surgery Is A Promising Treatment For Obesity (851 words)
- Laparoscopic Surgery ֠A New Approach In The Medical Treatment For Morgagni Hernia (493 words)
- Laryngitis ֠More Than A Throat Problem (507 words)
- Laser Eyelid Rejuvenation (342 words)
- Laser Eye Surgery - A Risk Analysis For My Daughter (370 words)
- Laser Eye Surgery - Expectations Vs. Reality (386 words)
- Laser Eye Surgery And The Epithelium (292 words)
- Laser Eye Surgery Is Dangerous For Pregnant Women (299 words)
- Laser Eye Surgery Risks: Flap Dislocation After Lasik (389 words)
- Lasik - Laser Eye Surgery (635 words)
- Lasik Doesn‘t Stop Your Eyes From Aging (359 words)
- Lasik Eye Surgery - See The World More Clearly (563 words)
- Lasik Eye Surgery - Would You Have It? (618 words)
- Lasik Eye Surgery: Is It Right For You? (629 words)
This quality product contains 25 medicine articles with a total of 12761 words. The average length is 510 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #24:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #24 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 medicine PLR articles, #24 now!
Tags: medicine cash