25 medicine PLR articles, #27
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 medicine PLR articles, #27
All medicine articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Medication (291 words)
- Medication Overuse Headaches: The Vicious Cycle Of Analgesic Rebound (1286 words)
- Medicinal Plants In India (516 words)
- Medicines In Development: Hope For The Future (311 words)
- Medicines In Mental Health (716 words)
- Medicine Ball - The Perfect Gym Tool! (363 words)
- Medicine Ball Training Program! (391 words)
- Medieval Remedies That Still Work Today (358 words)
- Menopause And Diet (465 words)
- Mercury-free Dentistry - Is There Poison In Your Mouth? (713 words)
- Methods Of Preventing Toxic Shock Syndrome (316 words)
- Methods That Aid In Eczema Relief (394 words)
- Microdermabrasion - Skin Improvement Technologies (406 words)
- Migraine Headaches (502 words)
- Migraine Headaches: Are Pain-killing Drugs Worth The Risk? (574 words)
- Migraine Headache Treatment (504 words)
- Milk Thistle Is Good For More Than Just The Liver. (575 words)
- Mind To Take A Pill? The Psychiatric Hoax (1633 words)
- Miracle Glue And Wound Closure! (965 words)
- Misconceptions About Umbilical Hernia (457 words)
- Mixing Pain Medicines Is Risky For The Stomach (392 words)
- Myths About Home Remedies For Jellyfish Stings (865 words)
- My Experience With Bipolar (431 words)
- Nail Patella Syndrome (511 words)
- Narcolepsy - What Is It And How Can It Be Treated? (854 words)
This quality product provides 25 medicine articles with a total of 14789 words. The average length is 591 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #27:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #27 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-medicine-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 medicine PLR articles, #27 now!
Tags: medicine cash