25 medicine PLR articles, #33
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 medicine PLR articles, #33
All medicine articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Skin Cancer Prevention: 5 Ways To Protect Yourself From Uv Rays (517 words)
- Skin Care And Prescription Oral Medicines (438 words)
- Skipping Or Stopping Pills Could Be Risky Business (270 words)
- Sleep Abz‘s: Plain Talk About Insomnia Medications (744 words)
- Sleep Apnea - Dealing With This Common Sleep Disorder (540 words)
- Sleep Apnea Remedies (457 words)
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms & Solutions (476 words)
- Smelly Feet (324 words)
- Smelly Feet ֠Blame The Bacteria (404 words)
- Snore No More With Non-surgical Remedies (372 words)
- Snoring Prevention (482 words)
- Snoring Relief & How To Achieve It (352 words)
- Snoring ֠Causes And Cures (434 words)
- Some Doable Tips For Headache Relief (557 words)
- Some Remedial Measures For Hiccups (378 words)
- Sources Of Antioxidants (499 words)
- Sources Of Concentrated Antioxidants! (531 words)
- Spinal Cord Injury? The Afterlife (393 words)
- St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub (402 words)
- Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments-a Misnomer (259 words)
- Statins, The New Wonder Drug? (537 words)
- Steps To Preventing Medication Errors (299 words)
- Steroid Epidural Injection For Back Pain (574 words)
- Stop Acne Now! (404 words)
- Stop Snoring Products & How They Can Help You (404 words)
This quality product includes 25 medicine articles with a total of 11047 words. The average length is 441 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #33:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #33 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 medicine PLR articles, #33 now!
Tags: medicine cash