25 medicine PLR articles, #35
25 medicine PLR articles, #35 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All medicine articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The medicine articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- The Answer To High Drug Prices? (534 words)
- The Back Chiropractor (507 words)
- The Basic Requirements Of An Autoclave-sterilizer (350 words)
- The Benefits Of Colon Cleansing (634 words)
- The Benefits Of Outsourcing For Hospital Credentialing (614 words)
- The Best Autism Treatment Options (510 words)
- The Best Colon-cleansing Diet (350 words)
- The Best Help With The Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Could Be Online (633 words)
- The Best Treatment For Acne Vulgaris - Tca Skin Peels-used By Plastic Surgeons Everywhere (363 words)
- The Causes Of Rheumatoid Arthritis (555 words)
- The Causes Of Snoring & Possible Treatments (481 words)
- The Challenge In Diagnosing Chronic Appendicitis (490 words)
- The Cheaper Arthritis Treatment: Improve Your Diet To Prevent Or Cure Arthritis (425 words)
- The Common Motion Sickness (307 words)
- The Debate About Cloning (3598 words)
- The Different Types Of Autism Treatment (597 words)
- The Different Types Of Eye Sugery (564 words)
- The Different Types Of Laser Eye Surgery (791 words)
- The Discovery Of Personal Hygiene (246 words)
- The Earthӳ Medicine Named As Natural Remedy (417 words)
- The First Harvest (935 words)
- The Flu Vaccine Could Save Your Life Today! (447 words)
- The Future Of Drug Testing - Hair Sampling (709 words)
- The Healing Continues: What Do I Do Now After Drug Rehab? (1061 words)
- The Highly Contagious Character Of Scabies (502 words)
This quality product includes 25 medicine articles with a total of 16620 words. The average length is 664 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #35:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #35 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 medicine PLR articles, #35 now!
Tags: medicine cash