25 yoga PLR articles, #5
25 yoga PLR articles, #5 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All yoga articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The yoga articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the yoga articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding yoga content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the yoga articles:
- Secrets Of Teaching Yoga (285 words)
- Simhasana - The Lion Pose (482 words)
- Six Branches Of Yoga (544 words)
- Some Simple Yoga Exercises To Improve General Health And Sexual Abilities (1037 words)
- Spine Twisting Pose - Ardha Matsyendrasana (482 words)
- Sun Salutation (416 words)
- Tenets Of Yoga Philosophy (358 words)
- Thatӳ Not Yoga, If One Eats Like That. (737 words)
- Thereӳ Help For Asthma In Yoga (825 words)
- The 5 Divine Sheaths Of The Subtle Human Body. (2493 words)
- The Benefits And Importance Of Sarvangasana (308 words)
- The Benefit Of Yoga (648 words)
- The Benefit Of Yoga - Fight Or Flight? (603 words)
- The Best Benefit Of Yoga- Efficiency In Work Is Yoga! (462 words)
- The Best Yoga Techniques - Is Not To Contemplate But Concentrate (472 words)
- The Journey Of Yoga Through Mind (596 words)
- The Most Important Yoga Pose When You Are On The Go: (376 words)
- The Power Of Stretching (408 words)
- The Practice Of Hatha Yoga (371 words)
- The Secret Behind The Secret Law Of Attraction. (639 words)
- The Top 5 Yoga Positions (588 words)
- Things I‘ve Learned In Bikram Yoga (561 words)
- Three Reasons You Should Not Do Cobra (321 words)
- Three Reasons You Should Not Do Headstand (343 words)
- Three Reasons You Should Not Do Shoulderstand (324 words)
- Yoga Sutras Of Patanjali ֠An Historical Text (486 words)
- Yoga: How To Develop A Home Practice (828 words)
This quality product includes 27 yoga articles with a total of 15993 words. The average length is 592 words.
BONUS for 25 yoga PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the yoga articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted yoga articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 yoga PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to yoga
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other yoga articles
[yes] can be used as yoga ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an yoga ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative yoga products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-yoga-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable yoga content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 yoga PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: yoga cash