25 gardening PLR articles, #17
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 gardening PLR articles, #17
All gardening articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- Iris As Garden Plants (502 words)
- Is A Robotic Lawn Mower Right For You? (489 words)
- Is It Really Teak Wood? Caveat Emptor! (part One) (700 words)
- Is It Really Teak Wood? Caveat Emptor! (part Two) (860 words)
- Itӳ Spring And Time To Garden! (314 words)
- It‘s Time To Select Your Snow Blower (388 words)
- Iӭ A Leaf Thief And A Composting King (496 words)
- Japanese Beetles In The Roses (358 words)
- Japanese Garden Design: The Practical Use Of Stones And Boulders (419 words)
- Japanese Maples, The Dwarf Acers (522 words)
- Joyful Autumn Rose Growing (312 words)
- Keeping Soil Healthy (605 words)
- Keeping The Weeds Out - A Must! (720 words)
- Keeping Water In - Pond Liners Reviewed (356 words)
- Keep Everything Coming Up Roses (392 words)
- Keep Your Yard Ornamental With Sago Palm Care (435 words)
- Kill ‘em Or Cure ‘em: Moving Houseplants Outside (300 words)
- Landscape Gardening - 8 Tips To Wow Your Neighbors (798 words)
- Landscape Gardening Tips (1493 words)
- Landscaping Stone Designs That May Make The House Look It‘s Best (478 words)
- Lawnmowers Guide And How To Save Time Installing Synthetic Turf In A Tennis Court (523 words)
- Lawn And Landscape Watering Tips (582 words)
- Lawn Care Faq (423 words)
- Lawn Care Tips (1976 words)
- Lawn Care Tips And Proper Lawn Maintenance (377 words)
This quality product contains 25 gardening articles with a total of 14818 words. The average length is 592 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #17:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the gardening articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #17 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-gardening-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 gardening PLR articles, #17 now!
Tags: gardening cash