25 gardening PLR articles, #23
25 gardening PLR articles, #23 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All gardening articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality gardening related product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- Shrubs - The Way I Like It! (576 words)
- Simply Simple - Simplicity Lawn Mowers (522 words)
- Sit Back And Relax On Adirondacks (506 words)
- Small Garden Bridges You‘ll Love To Cross! (551 words)
- Small Garden Design - Creating Illusions Of More Space (396 words)
- Small Leaf Shredder - The New Must Own Gardening Tool (465 words)
- Snapper Mower Models (560 words)
- Soil Basics - Creating Fertile, Healthy Soil (1304 words)
- Soil Erosion Control (729 words)
- Soil Ph And Its Effect On Your Garden (840 words)
- Soil Plus Compost Equals Lush Healthy Plants (603 words)
- Solar Lights For Your Garden (445 words)
- Some Of The Best All Year-round Aquarium Tips (302 words)
- Some Thoughts On Planting Roses (1159 words)
- So You Want To Make A Bonsai (380 words)
- Specialty Trees - A Beginner‘s Guide (625 words)
- Sports Maintained By Lawn Mowers (522 words)
- Spring Planting Tips (1477 words)
- Sprucing Up Your Garden With Solar (323 words)
- Stages Of Development Of Electric Lawnmowers (361 words)
- Starting A Container Garden (1042 words)
- Start Your Seeds Indoors For A Jump On Spring Planting (913 words)
- Stihl Chainsaws - Still Going Strong (504 words)
- Stock Lawnmower Parts For Greater Availability Of Lawnmower (450 words)
- Stop Kudzu Before It Takes Over (297 words)
This quality product contains 25 gardening articles with a total of 15852 words. The average length is 634 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #23:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the gardening articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #23 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-gardening-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 gardening PLR articles, #23 now!
Tags: gardening cash