25 gardening PLR articles, #5
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 gardening PLR articles, #5
All gardening articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- Choosing The Best Plants For Your Garden (432 words)
- Choosing The Perfect Flowers For Summer (443 words)
- Choosing The Right Roses (687 words)
- Coleus, The Most Beautiful Houseplant. (451 words)
- Colour In The Garden (610 words)
- Companion Planting (348 words)
- Composting The Easy Way (1337 words)
- Compost Tea ֠Tea Time For Your Garden (636 words)
- Coneflower Or Echinacea - The Best Thing For Your Bed (335 words)
- Congenial Conditions To The Healthy Growth Of Plants Part I (731 words)
- Congenial Conditions To The Healthy Growth Of Plants Part Ii (1112 words)
- Congenial Conditions To The Healthy Growth Of Plants Part Iii (519 words)
- Consumer Trend Alert - Environment-friendly Home Improvement Flooring Products Gain Mass Appeal (777 words)
- Container Gardening Ideas For The Many Different Garden Pots (902 words)
- Container Gardening Tips For Newbies (419 words)
- Container Gardening Tips For New Gardeners (491 words)
- Control Pests From Breaking Into Your Gardens And Spoil Your Gardening Spirit ! (1212 words)
- Crazy Conifers: A Cedar Wood Story (462 words)
- Create A Garden And Patio Design To Enjoy Year-round (722 words)
- Create A Japanese Garden Theme (407 words)
- Create A Small Үo ֠DigҠPlot (715 words)
- Create Lasting Color In Your Garden (419 words)
- Create The Perfect Garden Pond (464 words)
- Creating A Butterfly And Hummingbird Garden (390 words)
- Creative Tips For Container Gardening (506 words)
- Yard And Garden Trends For 2006 (410 words)
This quality product contains 26 gardening articles with a total of 15937 words. The average length is 612 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the gardening articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-gardening-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 gardening PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: gardening cash