25 gardening PLR articles, #8
25 gardening PLR articles, #8 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All gardening articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The gardening articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- Fighting Plant Enemies (693 words)
- Filling A Garden With Flower Power (348 words)
- Finding Bargains On Flowering Plants For Your Garden Spaces (407 words)
- Find Peace And Happiness Through Gardening (398 words)
- Fishponds And Fountains In English Pleasure Gardens (406 words)
- Five Key Factors That Affect Your Pot Plants In Winter (589 words)
- Floating Fountains And Aerators (603 words)
- Floral Engagement And Lost Love Birds (341 words)
- Flowering Trees - How To Make Your Garden Shady And Beautiful At The Same Time (580 words)
- Flowerless, No Problems Grow Your Own Organic Flowers (417 words)
- Flowerless, No Problems Grow Your Own Organic Flowers Part 2 (374 words)
- Flowers Are A Great Gift (446 words)
- Flowers For U (423 words)
- Flowers Moss And Salt And Pepper (250 words)
- Flowers Online ֠Be Safe With Payments (494 words)
- Flowers ֠One Of Lifeӳ Small Pleasures (357 words)
- Flower Arranging - The Love Of Flowers And Colors Is All You Need (297 words)
- Flower Bulbs (767 words)
- Flower Cutting And Cultivation Tips (337 words)
- Flower Delivery At The Right Doorstep At The Right Time (920 words)
- Flower Garden Design Ideas: How To Create An Amazing Garden! (518 words)
- Fountains Through All Ages - An Overview Of Landscaping Wonders (562 words)
- Fountain ֠A Watery Touch To Your House (414 words)
- https://www.tradebit.com: Celebrating The Spirit Of Fleur-de-lis (505 words)
- French And English Gardens Of The Middle Ages (415 words)
This quality product includes 25 gardening articles with a total of 11861 words. The average length is 474 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #8:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the gardening articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #8 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-gardening-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 gardening PLR articles, #8 now!
Tags: gardening cash