25 home Improvement PLR articles, #16
25 home Improvement PLR articles, #16 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All home Improvement articles are top notch and come with private label rights. They are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the home Improvement articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding home Improvement content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the home Improvement articles:
- Building Your Dream Home - Part 3 (1217 words)
- Build A Redwood Fence In Five Easy Steps (328 words)
- Build Your Own Garage Workbench (588 words)
- Built In Home Appliances (731 words)
- Bunk Beds - Safety Checklist When Shopping (515 words)
- Bunk Beds And The Online Purchasing Journey (469 words)
- Bunk Beds For Your New Place? (344 words)
- Bunk Bed Basics (511 words)
- Butcher Block Kitchens - Pros And Cons (313 words)
- Buyers Guide For Copper Mailboxes (302 words)
- Buyers Guide For Mailboxes (251 words)
- Buying Adults Pool Accessories (522 words)
- Buying An Automatic Pool Cleaner (522 words)
- Buying A Ceiling Fan (458 words)
- Buying A Humidifier - 3 Questions That Need Answering (321 words)
- Buying A New Home ֠Without The Stress! (473 words)
- Buying A Wash Basin To Beautify Your Present Home (790 words)
- Buying A Wood Stove (520 words)
- Buying Bar Stools For Your Home Or Business (664 words)
- Buying Crib Bedding For Your New Born Baby (482 words)
- Buying Discount Tools And Equipment At Auction (382 words)
- Buying Furniture Online Can Be Safer Than Offline (973 words)
- Buying Good Quality, Cheap Futons (509 words)
- Buying Guide For Bedroom Furniture (893 words)
- Buying Loft Beds (412 words)
- Your Own Home Interior Ideas 2008 (222 words)
This quality product includes 26 home Improvement articles with a total of 13712 words. The average length is 527 words.
BONUS for 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #16:
Find an overview file _index-of-home https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the home Improvement articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted home Improvement articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 home Improvement PLR articles, #16 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to home Improvement
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other home Improvement articles
[yes] can be used as home Improvement ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an home Improvement ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative home Improvement products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-home Improvement-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable home Improvement content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #16 now!
Tags: home improvement cash