25 home Improvement PLR articles, #19
25 home Improvement PLR articles, #19 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All home Improvement articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The home Improvement articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the home Improvement articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding home Improvement content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the home Improvement articles:
- Ceramic Tile Underlayments - The Basics (688 words)
- Chairs: Gotta Have Them (463 words)
- Chair Cushions (470 words)
- Chandeliers - What You Need To Know Before You Buy (520 words)
- Change The Look Of Your Sofa With Throw Cushions (450 words)
- Changing A Toilet Wax Ring (435 words)
- Changing Door Hardware - Can You Handle It? (518 words)
- Changing The Air Conditioner Filter: How Often Should You Do It? (497 words)
- Changing Your Blinds? (464 words)
- Changing Your Lighting On A Budget (492 words)
- Chaos DoesnӴ Mean You CanӴ Get Things Done! (755 words)
- Chasing Sleep When It‘s On The Run (590 words)
- Cheap Carpet - Carpeting A Room For $20 (481 words)
- Cheap Futon - Cheap And Elegant Goes Hand In Hand In The Shape Of A Futon! (450 words)
- Cheap Hardwood Flooring ֠Perfect Choice For The Budget Conscious (516 words)
- Cheap Shower Filters (408 words)
- Check For Leaks - Conserve Water And Save Money (688 words)
- Childrenӳ Bedroom Decorating Ideas Begin With The Right Furniture (306 words)
- Childrenӳ Bedroom Sets - What Features Should You Look For? (323 words)
- Children‘s Rooms - Perfect Decorating Tips (836 words)
- Children‘s Safety For The Wood Stove Owner (757 words)
- Chinese Good Luck Symbols - Part 1, Power Of Chinese Dragons (582 words)
- Choose Bali Blinds ֠Enjoy The Choice Of Vinyl Or Aluminum (446 words)
- Choose The Right Basement Flooring (420 words)
- Choose The Right Furniture (437 words)
- You Don‘t Always Need A Contractor For Diy Home Improvements (646 words)
This quality product provides 26 home Improvement articles with a total of 13638 words. The average length is 524 words.
BONUS for 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #19:
Find an overview file _index-of-home https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the home Improvement articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted home Improvement articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 home Improvement PLR articles, #19 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about home Improvement
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other home Improvement articles
[yes] can be used as home Improvement ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an home Improvement ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative home Improvement products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-home Improvement-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable home Improvement content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #19 now!
Tags: home improvement cash