25 parenting PLR articles, #14
25 parenting PLR articles, #14 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All parenting articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The parenting articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- How To Select The Right Shoes For Your Children (566 words)
- How To Survive As A Working Parent (860 words)
- How To Teach Anger Management To Your Child (663 words)
- How To Teach Your Children To Cook (465 words)
- How To Tell If You Have A Troubled Teen (478 words)
- How To Throw The Best Baby Shower In 3 Easy Steps (345 words)
- How To Treat Baby‘s Diarrhea (281 words)
- How To Use A Token Economy To Shape Your Child‘s Behavior. (813 words)
- How To Work At Home With Young Children (669 words)
- How You Handle Your Childs Development Now Will Be With Them Forever (507 words)
- If You‘re A Parent Then Parent Well (433 words)
- Immigration Rally Was A Valuable Lesson For Students (788 words)
- Immunizations (487 words)
- Improving Your Teenӳ Self-esteem (710 words)
- Inappropriate Behavior As A "teachable Moment" (522 words)
- Indigo/crystal Phenomena: Add/adhd Children (1978 words)
- Infant Language Development (611 words)
- Internet Safety Program Combats Online Predators (324 words)
- Internet Safety: Protecting Children In Cyberspace (345 words)
- Introducing Children To MusicStrategies For Success (470 words)
- Is A Family Business Right For You Special Needs Teen? (348 words)
- Is A Hidden Nanny Camera The Right Way To Go? (495 words)
- Is It Ok To Put My Kid On A Diet? (789 words)
- Is My Child A Target For Internet Predators? (968 words)
- Is My Teen Lying? (358 words)
This quality product contains 25 parenting articles with a total of 15273 words. The average length is 610 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 parenting PLR articles, #14 now!
Tags: parenting cash