25 parenting PLR articles, #21
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 parenting PLR articles, #21
All parenting articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The parenting articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Problem Solving And Conflict Resolution For Children (445 words)
- Promote Independence With Pocket-money (736 words)
- Prosthetic Limbs Help Children (376 words)
- Protect Your Children From Drowning And Other Water Accidents This Summer (1052 words)
- Protect Your Children With A Password (254 words)
- Pulling The Plug On Virtual Reality: Tips For Parents Of Teenage Mouse Potatos (701 words)
- Puppets Turned Into Muppets - Under Age Drinkers (659 words)
- Putting Some Thought Into Your Children‘s Birthday Gifts (478 words)
- Quench The Thirst For Knowledge (660 words)
- Quick And Easy Snacks For Your Toddler (466 words)
- Quiet Time For Parents (624 words)
- Raising A Healthy And Fit Child (578 words)
- Raising Baby On The Cheap (677 words)
- Raising Bilingual Children: 10 Tips For Boosting The Minority Language (750 words)
- Raising Bilingual Children: Is It Too Late To Start Now? (821 words)
- Raising Bilingual Children: The 5 Most Common Myths (791 words)
- Raising Bilingual Children: What Are The Drawbacks? (657 words)
- Raising Confident Girls (348 words)
- Raising Up A Woman: My Daughter, My Heritage (662 words)
- Raising Your Baby: Informational Resources On The World Wide Web (402 words)
- Raising ‘emotional Intelligence‘ Through Play (324 words)
- Random Drug Testing In Our Schools (624 words)
- Reading-comprehension Skills - Part I (556 words)
- Reading To Your Children (423 words)
- Ready Your Child For Reading (622 words)
This quality product contains 25 parenting articles with a total of 14686 words. The average length is 587 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #21:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #21 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 parenting PLR articles, #21 now!
Tags: parenting cash