25 parenting PLR articles, #27
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 parenting PLR articles, #27
All parenting articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Time-out Sucksơway Your Childӳ Emotional Security (623 words)
- Tips For Avoiding Adoption Fraud (544 words)
- Tips For Back-to-school Shopping On A Budget (301 words)
- Tips For Moving With Young Children (725 words)
- Tips For Parents: Starting The School Year Right (310 words)
- Tips For Protecting Your Child From An Online Predator (455 words)
- Tips For Selecting A Good Day Care (458 words)
- Tips For Successful Parenting (317 words)
- Tips On Choosing A Pediatrician For Your Child (395 words)
- Tips On Talking To Kids About Not Smoking (319 words)
- Tips To Help Keep Children Safe From Internet Dangers (362 words)
- Tips To Help Kids Concentrate In Class (339 words)
- Tips To Help Your Child Cope With Stress (288 words)
- Tips To Help Your Child Stay Healthy And Fit (308 words)
- Tips To Help Your Kids Celebrate Reading (322 words)
- Tips To Help Your Kids Succeed In School All Year (291 words)
- Tips To Keep Your Children Safer (644 words)
- Tips To Relieve Your Child‘s Adhd Symptoms (300 words)
- Tired Of The Mess? Tips To Keep Your Child‘s Room Neat (643 words)
- Toddlers Who Stutter (312 words)
- Toddler Skills For Personal Responsibility (747 words)
- Top 10 Ways To Prevent Obesity In Kids (274 words)
- Tracking Children (501 words)
- Traditional Parenting Techniques Linked To Brain Stress (496 words)
- Traveling For Thanksgiving - Keeping Kids Busy (396 words)
This quality product provides 25 parenting articles with a total of 10670 words. The average length is 426 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #27:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #27 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-parenting-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #27 now!
Tags: parenting cash