25 parenting PLR articles, #28
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 parenting PLR articles, #28
All parenting articles are top notch and come with PLR. The parenting articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Treasuring Time With Your Kids (230 words)
- Turn Viewing Into A Teachable Moment By Watching Together (380 words)
- Tv Is A Drug - Are Your Kids Addicted? (741 words)
- Types And Uses Of Baby Slings (519 words)
- Understanding Autism In Children (450 words)
- Understanding A Childs Fears And Anxieties (510 words)
- Understanding How The Internet Affects Children (356 words)
- Understanding Video Game Ratings (384 words)
- Unhealthy Air In Schools: Building Materials Play A Role (267 words)
- Using A Private Tutor With Your Child (446 words)
- V-chips Allow Parents To Control Children‘s Tv Programming At Home (295 words)
- View From Another Planet: Learning To Talk To Our Children (693 words)
- Weaning A Breastfed Baby (932 words)
- What Are Your Kids Reading? (878 words)
- What Books Do Children Like? (509 words)
- What Can We Do If Our Child Is Telling Lies? (98 words)
- What Does Autism Look Like? (966 words)
- What Every Parent Should Know - Simple Ways New Parents Can Reduce Their Baby‘s Risk Of Developing Asthma (586 words)
- What Fathers Need To Know (1377 words)
- What Foods Can Trigger Bed Wetting? (522 words)
- What Happened To Playtime? (900 words)
- What Is A Secret (432 words)
- What Is Difficult Child Behaviour? (428 words)
- What Is The Point Of School Uniforms? (523 words)
- What I Love About My Father (474 words)
This quality product contains 25 parenting articles with a total of 13896 words. The average length is 555 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #28:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #28 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-parenting-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #28 now!
Tags: parenting cash