25 blogging PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 blogging PLR articles, #3
All blogging articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the blogging articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding blogging content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the blogging articles:
- Blogging To The Bank (394 words)
- Blogging To The Bank: How To Create A Money Making Blog Empire In 30 Days (753 words)
- Blogging With Word Press (653 words)
- Blogging: Free Internet Marketing Method (425 words)
- Blogging: The New Frontier For Your Aup (826 words)
- Blogging: What It Is And Why You Need One (974 words)
- Blogging: What You Need To Know About Defamation (1284 words)
- Blogging: Advances In The Numbers (349 words)
- Blogging ֠A Critical Part Of Your Web Business Strategy (588 words)
- Blogging: One Of The Best Internet Marketing Methods That Won‘t Cost You A Cent. (411 words)
- Blogheads (524 words)
- Blogs-why Do People Blog? (418 words)
- Blogs - Freedom Of Thought And Expression (545 words)
- Blogs Are A Great Tool For Influencing The Search Engines (878 words)
- Blogs Are Your Internet Marketing Secret Weapon (718 words)
- Blogs Bring In More Traffic (462 words)
- Blogs Can Be For Family Too! (733 words)
- Blogs Could Become An Embarassing Exposure. (391 words)
- Blogs Vs. Content-sites (1141 words)
- Blogs Vs. Websites: Whatӳ The Big Difference? (702 words)
- Blogs What Good Are They? (604 words)
- Blogs: Free Promotion For Your Online Business. (559 words)
- BlogsҠWay With Words Adds To Success Almost Immediately! (749 words)
- Blogs! What They Are... And Why They‘re Becoming A Power Tool For Internet Marketers (956 words)
- Blog And Ping - The Basics (507 words)
- Why You Should Blog! (1617 words)
This quality product includes 26 blogging articles with a total of 18161 words. The average length is 698 words.
BONUS for 25 blogging PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the blogging articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted blogging articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 blogging PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about blogging
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other blogging articles
[yes] can be used as blogging ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an blogging ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative blogging products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-blogging-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable blogging content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 blogging PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: blogging cash