25 security PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 security PLR articles, #1
All security articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the security articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality security related product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding security content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the security articles:
- 10 Tell Tale Signs Of Spyware And Adware Infection (772 words)
- 14 Household Ways To Protect Your Computer From Viruses (2200 words)
- 5 Mistakes You Might Be Making When Choosing A Password (357 words)
- 5 Security Considerations When Coding (606 words)
- 5 Simple Steps To Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft (462 words)
- 6 Tips To Secure Your Website (1307 words)
- Advancednetworx, Inc. Completes All Requirements For Cisco Systems Advanced Security Specialiation (200 words)
- Application Security - It Risk Management (383 words)
- Are You Being Robbed, Without Even Knowing It? (558 words)
- Avoiding Identity Theft (327 words)
- A Basic Guide To Internet Security (386 words)
- Background Of Password Cracking (408 words)
- Body Worn Cameras Support Covert Operations (277 words)
- Bug Detectors Phone Home (308 words)
- Buying From A Spy Shop (409 words)
- Calling All Stay-at-home Parents, Students, Entrepreneurs, And Anyone Looking For An Exciting Way To Earn Good Money From Home! (157 words)
- Can Web Service Companies Do Without 24x7 Dotcom-monitor Support? (1076 words)
- Case Study: How Website Monitoring Saved An Online Auto Parts Retailer (1148 words)
- Check The Internet Forecast Before You Go Online (401 words)
- Cyberspace Samurai‘s Art Of Hacking (619 words)
- Cyber Bingo Security (354 words)
- Deliver Your Web Site From Evil (part 1) (473 words)
- Detect Spyware And Adware And Remove It Without Spending A Dime (572 words)
- Developing A Standard Aup (850 words)
- Did I Hear You Say, Mama, Help Me! I Lost My Websites! (508 words)
- What Are Intrusion Detection Systems? (639 words)
- Why Dotcom-monitor Service Is Crucial To E-business (1058 words)
- ҳpoofingҬ ҰhishingҠAnd Ҭink AlteringҠ- Expensive Financial Traps (554 words)
This quality product includes 28 security articles with a total of 17369 words. The average length is 620 words.
BONUS for 25 security PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the security articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted security articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 security PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to security
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other security articles
[yes] can be used as security ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an security ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative security products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-security-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable security content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 security PLR articles, #1 now!
Tags: security cash