25 golf PLR articles, #1
25 golf PLR articles, #1: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All golf articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the golf articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding golf content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the golf articles:
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Energy Instantly With A Golf Performance Diet (489 words)
- 2005 Us Open Winner - What Does It Take? (401 words)
- 2 Basic Steps To Improving Your Golf Swing (792 words)
- 3 Key Elements To A Golf Specific Fitness Program (241 words)
- 3 Sure Fire Ways To Generate More Power Off The Tee (315 words)
- 3 Tips To Improve Your Golf Swing (483 words)
- 3 Ways To Maximize On The Effectiveness Of A Golf Instruction Video (334 words)
- 4 Important Factors That Affect Your Golf Swing (741 words)
- 4 Ways To Beat The Long Hitter (431 words)
- 5 Golf Facts That Will Change Your Game (455 words)
- 5 Tips On Choosing The Best Golf Sunglasses (327 words)
- 5 Ways To Enjoy Golf More. (347 words)
- 5 Ways To Make Your Golf Fitness Program More "functional" (495 words)
- 6 Keys To Selecting The Right Golf School (439 words)
- 7 Tips To Improve Your Golf (361 words)
- 9 Tips For Playing Well Under Pressure. (494 words)
- About Golf Carts And Their Surprising Uses (549 words)
- Achieve Better Posture And Improve Your Next Round (328 words)
- Achieving The Perfect Golf Swing Drill (270 words)
- Admiration Of A Better Player Is A Good Thing (731 words)
- Advice On Golf Training Aid Products (317 words)
- Alignment - The Most Important Lesson In Golf (587 words)
- All About Golf (600 words)
- All For The Love Of Golf (440 words)
- Anyone For Tee? (355 words)
- Why Golf Swing Training Aids Have Not Worked For You (319 words)
This quality product provides 26 golf articles with a total of 11641 words. The average length is 447 words.
BONUS for 25 golf PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the golf articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted golf articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 golf PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about golf
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other golf articles
[yes] can be used as golf ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an golf ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative golf products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-golf-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable golf content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 golf PLR articles, #1 now!
Tags: golf cash