25 martial Arts PLR articles, #2
25 martial Arts PLR articles, #2: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All martial Arts articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the martial Arts articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding martial Arts content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the martial Arts articles:
- Kung Fu: History And Basic Principles (513 words)
- Martial Arts - 5 Ways Too Build Your Self-confidence (369 words)
- Martial Arts And Childhood Adhd: Overcoming Symptoms (571 words)
- Martial Arts Definition (848 words)
- Martial Arts Home Training - The Tools For Perfection! (181 words)
- Martial Arts Home Training Machine (989 words)
- Martial Arts Psychology For Modern Reality Based Self Defense! (243 words)
- Martial Arts Training: More Than Just Self-defense (631 words)
- Martial Arts: Helping Your Children Protect Themselves (633 words)
- Martial Arts: The Number One Way To Combat Bullying? (662 words)
- Martial Art Belt Ranks - Where Did They Come From And What Do They Mean? (568 words)
- Methods Of Qigong In Kung Fu Training (1041 words)
- Mixed Martial Arts-learn The Terms (588 words)
- Mma-101 (521 words)
- Ninja Swords: What You Need To Know Before You Purchase (309 words)
- No One Achieves Greatness Alone (443 words)
- Strengthen Your Mind And Body By Practicing A Martial Art (485 words)
- Taekwondo Is Not Taekwondo Without Its Kicks (605 words)
- Tae Kwon Do Basic Information (361 words)
- Tai Chi For Over Fifties And Under Fifties! (665 words)
- The Art Of Tai Chi Sparring (665 words)
- The Bo And Other Long Wooden Staff Martial Arts Weapons (785 words)
- The Difference Between Karate And Kung Fu (804 words)
- The Difference Between Karate And Tae Kwon Do (619 words)
- The History Of Karate (2232 words)
- The Martialarm Introduction To Hapkido (1093 words)
- The Martialarm Intro To Arnis (292 words)
- The Martialarm Intro To Chow-gar Kung Fu (527 words)
- The Three Horsemen (289 words)
- Top Reasons To Try Martial Arts (802 words)
- What Art Hard Style And Soft Style Martial Arts? (571 words)
- What Truely Is A Martial Art? (2611 words)
- Wing Chun - Chinese Martial Art (535 words)
This quality product includes 33 martial Arts articles with a total of 23051 words. The average length is 698 words.
BONUS for 25 martial Arts PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _index-of-martial https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the martial Arts articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted martial Arts articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 martial Arts PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to martial Arts
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other martial Arts articles
[yes] can be used as martial Arts ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an martial Arts ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative martial Arts products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-martial Arts-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable martial Arts content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 martial Arts PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: martial arts cash