25 language PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 language PLR articles, #1
All language articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The language articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the language articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality language related product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding language content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the language articles:
- 18 Strategies For Enhancing Language Skills (1050 words)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Learn A Foreign Language (643 words)
- All About French- Speaking Countries (586 words)
- An Introduction To Spanish Grammar (574 words)
- A Guide To Learning Spanish - Part 1 - Anybody Can Learn The Spanish Language (733 words)
- A Latin Dictionary Saved My Life (422 words)
- By Degrees: The Different German Dialects (512 words)
- Capitalizing On The Benefits Of A Foreign Language Translation Firm (739 words)
- China ֠Its Global Economy And Favored Chinese Language (517 words)
- Cockney Rhyming Slang (852 words)
- Creative Use Of Your Computer Can Make Language Learning Easier (520 words)
- Dont Forget A Spanish Dictionary! (460 words)
- Dutch Progression: The Changes In The Dutch Language In The 20th Century (491 words)
- En101 Makes Learning English Online Easy, Affordable And Rewarding (583 words)
- English Grammar Really Does Matter (430 words)
- English Pronunciation For The Esl Learner (712 words)
- Finding The Best Course To Learn Spanish (399 words)
- Foreign Language - Tips To Improve Your Foreign Language Skills (613 words)
- Four Reasons To Learn German (551 words)
- From Hola To Hello: Teach English In Mexico (656 words)
- Fundamental Principles Of Language Part Ii (2667 words)
- Fundamental Principles Of Language Part Iii (853 words)
- Fundamental Principles Of Language (part I) (788 words)
- Gap Year In Italy, The Ideal Program To Study Abroad In Italy (627 words)
- Get Published: New Guide Gives Advice From The Pros (302 words)
- The New Dark Ages (369 words)
- Translation Service Now Open All Hours (459 words)
- Ways To Speed Up Learning Of A Second Language (492 words)
- Why Should I Learn A Foreign Language? (632 words)
This quality product contains 29 language articles with a total of 19232 words. The average length is 663 words.
BONUS for 25 language PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the language articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted language articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 language PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about language
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other language articles
[yes] can be used as language ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an language ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative language products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-language-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable language content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 language PLR articles, #1 now!
Tags: language cash