25 language PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 language PLR articles, #2
All language articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The language articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the language articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding language content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the language articles:
- History Of The Spanish Language (471 words)
- History Of The Spanish Language In Latin America (566 words)
- How Can You Do It? (463 words)
- How To Choose Exactly The Right Foreign Word (546 words)
- How To Get Your Kids To Speak Your Language (1804 words)
- How To Learn German Fast (715 words)
- How To Learn Spanish Easily (336 words)
- How To Learn Spanish ֠Itӳ A Cinch(329 words)
- How You Can Learn Spanish Online Easily (503 words)
- Immerse Yourself In The Greek Language And Culture (803 words)
- Immerse Yourself In The Japanese Language (637 words)
- Improve Your Mind Power With Spanish (383 words)
- Is Chinese Really So Hard To Learn As A Second Language? (602 words)
- Italian Translation Into English Of The Seasons (502 words)
- It Cannot Hurt To Learn Chinese (434 words)
- Kids Can Learn Spanish (2408 words)
- Language Translation To Count On (334 words)
- Learning A Foreign Language (515 words)
- Learning Foreign Languages Online (531 words)
- Learning French The Easy Way! (509 words)
- Learning Spanish - Discover An Efficient Way To Learn Spanish (525 words)
- Learning Spanish - Part 10 - The Benefits Of Attending Spanish Classes Instead Of Self Study (920 words)
- Learning Spanish - Part 12 - Conversational Spanish Lessons (876 words)
- Learning Spanish - Part 13 - The ҨomestayҠExperience - Living With A Local Family (880 words)
- Learning Spanish - Part 3 - Taking Your First Steps (891 words)
- The Problem Of Illiteracy (415 words)
- Translation: Cooperate With Translators -- It Pays (498 words)
- What Is The Best Way To Learn A Foreign Language? (465 words)
- Why Should People Learn Spanish? (557 words)
This quality product provides 29 language articles with a total of 19418 words. The average length is 669 words.
BONUS for 25 language PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the language articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted language articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 language PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to language
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other language articles
[yes] can be used as language ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an language ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative language products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-language-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable language content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 language PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: language cash