25 motivation PLR articles, #4
25 motivation PLR articles, #4: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All motivation articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the motivation articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality motivation related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding motivation content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the motivation articles:
- Harness The Power Of Words In Your Life (728 words)
- Harness The Power Of Your Dreams (450 words)
- Healthy Environment For Self Esteem (493 words)
- Helen Keller: A Teller And A Seller (382 words)
- Hold On To Your Dreams (456 words)
- How A Creation Box Can Work For You (569 words)
- How Do I Know If I‘m Getting Any Of This Law Of Attraction Stuff? (344 words)
- How High Is Your Bar? (530 words)
- How Hypnosis Can Help You? (529 words)
- How I Conquered Fear And You Can Too! (913 words)
- How I Lost The Secret Of Dazzling Success For 20 Years (931 words)
- How Much Can You Handle? (511 words)
- How To Attract More Into Your Life:3 Things You Can Do--right Now (812 words)
- How To Be The Most Memorable Person At Networking Events (553 words)
- How To Conquer Intimidating Goals (515 words)
- How To Develop A Motivated Mindset (849 words)
- How To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated (549 words)
- How To Get Rid Of Addiction And Abuse (375 words)
- How To Make Your Self-help Really Help (1481 words)
- How To Set Intentions That Energize You (523 words)
- How To Stop Living Your Life On Autopilot (328 words)
- How To Succeed And Stay On Task With Your Internet Marketing Promotion Strategies. A.c.t.i.o.n. (288 words)
- How To Turn Negative Into Positive Thoughts (365 words)
- How To Wake Up Eager To Start (628 words)
- Hypnosis-the Relationship Between Yoga, Meditation, And Self-hypnosis (546 words)
This quality product includes 25 motivation articles with a total of 14648 words. The average length is 585 words.
BONUS for 25 motivation PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the motivation articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted motivation articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 motivation PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about motivation
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other motivation articles
[yes] can be used as motivation ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an motivation ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative motivation products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-motivation-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable motivation content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 motivation PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: motivation cash