25 aviation PLR articles, #4
25 aviation PLR articles, #4 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All aviation articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the aviation articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding aviation content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the aviation articles:
- Private Jet Charter: Expecting The Unexpected (203 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Identifying The Right Provider (353 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Spotlight On...aspen, Colorado (414 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Spotlight On...cabo San Lucas (266 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Spotlight On...nantucket, Massachusetts (289 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Tips On Traveling To A High Traffic Locale (262 words)
- Private Jet Charter: Traveling With Pets (222 words)
- Private Jet Planes: The New Status Symbol (373 words)
- Private Jet Services And Their Benefits (488 words)
- Remember Peoplexpress? (544 words)
- Rising Insecurity- Rising Demand For Private Jet Charter Services (427 words)
- Rome Airport Management And Airline Competition In The European Countries. (280 words)
- Save Money When Flying (420 words)
- Saving Money On Airline Tickets (407 words)
- Simple Tips For Safe Flying (465 words)
- Small Aircraft Control Surfaces (431 words)
- Smart Fares For Senior Passengers (432 words)
- Southwest Airlines - A Trip For Lifetime (228 words)
- Southwest Airline Flights & Fares (225 words)
- Ten Tips For Air Travel In 2006-7 (676 words)
- Theres Much More To A Great Trip Than Cheap Flights List Deals (381 words)
- The Close Relationship Of Vancouver And Hong Kong (676 words)
- The Early History Of British Airways (331 words)
- The Fear Of Flying (409 words)
- Tips For A Convenient, Safe And Smooth Flight Journey (407 words)
- Tips To Buy Discount Air Tickets (389 words)
- Travel Checklist For Cheap Airfare (494 words)
- Will Delta Sell Airelite? (472 words)
This quality product contains 28 aviation articles with a total of 10964 words. The average length is 391 words.
BONUS for 25 aviation PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the aviation articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted aviation articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 aviation PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about aviation
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other aviation articles
[yes] can be used as aviation ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an aviation ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative aviation products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-aviation-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable aviation content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 aviation PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: aviation cash