25 travel Tips PLR articles, #3
25 travel Tips PLR articles, #3 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All travel Tips articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The travel Tips articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the travel Tips articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding travel Tips content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the travel Tips articles:
- Antwerp Hotel Guide (416 words)
- Applying Mineral Makeup Correctly For The Best Effect (639 words)
- Are There Any Good Restaurants On Walking Street? (444 words)
- Are You A Newbie Going To Pattaya Thailand? (478 words)
- Are You A Victim Of Telemarketing Travel Fraud? (1138 words)
- Are You Looking For The Most Romantic Resort For Your Marriage Renewals? (541 words)
- Are You Ready? (561 words)
- Are You Road Trip Ready? (415 words)
- Are You Traveling Overseas With Children? (376 words)
- Are You Traveling With A Disability Or A Medical Condition? (510 words)
- Arrival And Claiming Your Bags (1046 words)
- Arriving At An Airport You CanӴ Even Pronounce (670 words)
- Asian Love Story: A Honeymoon Destination In India (565 words)
- Asia Safety Travel Tips (605 words)
- Assorted Tips For Business Travelers (218 words)
- Attractions Guide For Singapore (498 words)
- Australian Visas - Tourist And Family-related Visits (926 words)
- Australian Visa - Business Visits (437 words)
- Australian Visa - An Overview (535 words)
- Australia Surprise (407 words)
- Avoiding The Most Expensive Car Rental Cities (454 words)
- A Basic Travellerӳ Kit Guide (443 words)
- A Day At Koh Larn (533 words)
- A Day In Florence Between Food And Art (497 words)
- A Guide For A More Enjoyable Train Travel (555 words)
- Where To Stay During The Summer Bridge Festival In Budapest (293 words)
This quality product provides 26 travel Tips articles with a total of 14200 words. The average length is 546 words.
BONUS for 25 travel Tips PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _index-of-travel https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the travel Tips articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted travel Tips articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 travel Tips PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about travel Tips
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other travel Tips articles
[yes] can be used as travel Tips ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an travel Tips ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative travel Tips products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-travel Tips-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable travel Tips content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 travel Tips PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: travel tips cash