25 vacations PLR articles, #59
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
All vacations articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the vacations articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding vacations content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the vacations articles:
- Hello From Montreal: Exploring Montreal‘s History (1942 words)
- Hello From Montreal: Neighbourhood Connections In The Park On Lovely Square St. Louis (568 words)
- Hello From Montreal: One Final Walk Through Downtown, Admiring Its Architectural Beauties (1816 words)
- Hello From Montreal: The Old Montreal Ghost Walking Tour (1021 words)
- Hello From New York City - Part 1 - First Impressions Of The Big Apple (426 words)
- Hello From New York City - Part 2 - Exploring Mid-town Manhattan (600 words)
- Hello From New York City - Part 3 - Crossing The Brooklyn Bridge, Exploring Downtown Manhattan (560 words)
- Hello From New York City - Part 4 - Staten Island And A Random Act Of Violence (865 words)
- Hello From New York City - Part 5 - A Local Expert Takes Us Through Queens (659 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 10 - Victorian Heritage In Yarmouth (982 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 11 - The Mackinnon-cann Inn: Where Home And Garden Television Meets The Travel Channel (1896 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 16 - The Town Of Lunenburg - A Unesco World Heritage Site (1529 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 18 - The Lighthouse Trail From Lunenburg To Halifax Via Mahone Bay And Peggy‘s Cove (1203 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 19 - Arrival In Halifax And A Stunning Musical Performance - Drum! (1240 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 21 - Exploring The Halifax Harbourwalk And Pier 21 - Canada‘s Immigration Museum (1936 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia - Part 6 - The Annapolis Royal Graveyard Tour (1019 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: 400 Years Of History At Port-royal (1565 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: A Drive Along The Lighthouse Trail From Yarmouth To Shelburne (1492 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: A Ferry Trip To Dartmouth And Saying Goodbye To Halifax (1345 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: A Halifax City Tour (part Ii) Titanic (1434 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: A Halifax City Tour (part I) (1279 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: Dining At The Garrison House Restaurant (655 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: Exploring Annapolis Royal (1008 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: Learning About Native Heritage At The Bear River (1913 words)
- Hello From Nova Scotia: Putting My Car In The Ditch In Chebogue River (1251 words)
This quality product provides 25 vacations articles with a total of 30204 words. The average length is 1208 words.
BONUS for 25 vacations PLR articles, #59:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the vacations articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted vacations articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 vacations PLR articles, #59 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about vacations
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other vacations articles
[yes] can be used as vacations ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an vacations ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative vacations products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-vacations-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable vacations content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 vacations PLR articles, #59 now!
Tags: vacations cash
More Files From This User
- 694 writing PLR articles
- 62 public Speaking PLR articles
- 100 copywriting PLR articles
- 66 book Marketing PLR articles
- 191 article Writing PLR articles
Imei Unlock Code Claro El Salvador Blackberry Torch 9860.
Salvador Family Crest Salvador Coat Of Arms Digital Download
25 Humor Plr Articles, #4
25 Movies Plr Articles, #7
25 Music Plr Articles, #18
25 Photography Plr Articles, #1
25 Poetry Plr Articles, #11
25 Poetry Plr Articles, #20
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!